SHIPPING NOTICE: Free shipping is available for this item to only the 48 contiguous states. For US addresses off-shore, we are unable to offer free shipping. Please be sure to choose a paid shipping service to prevent cancellation.
The versatility, elegance and beauty of a premium sheepskin rug can be enjoyed year round. Sheepskin is naturally breathable since the wool fibers are hollow. The unshorn wool (never been sheared/cut) is naturally soft. The leather on the back is naturally non-slip and grips well to most surfaces.
Minidoka Sheepskin ivory rugs are un-dyed, and have only been lightly bleached. This allows the natural, warm tones of the pelt to be show through. Each rug is a unique and beautiful piece of nature.
- 100% premium grade sheepskin.
- Soft unshorn wool is approximately 2" - 3" in length.
- Soft white leather on back.
- Approximately 6 feet in length, 4 feet in width.
- Machine washable. Dry cleaning is recommended.