Maori Wool from DHG of Italy
- Ethically sourced from New Zealand sheep farms that adhere to strict animal welfare regulations.
- Carefully selected for quality, then carded and dyed in Tuscany, Italy by the experts at DHG (Dying House Gallery) with Oeko-Tex approved dyes - safe for the environment, and safe for you!
- Maori Wool (named after the aboriginal people of New Zealand) is semi-soft, 27 microns, and is a favorite for beginners and experts alike for quick and precise needle felting. Maori Wool is also excellent for wet felting. It takes dye well, which results in a wide and vibrant range of colors. Maori Wool is a blend of New Zealand wools created by DHG for the special needs of felting. It is a blend of wool from the Coopworth and Corriedale sheep - 2 popular breeds in New Zealand.
- We have done our best to display accurate colors, but dye lots may differ, and monitors may display colors differently.
- Wool is a natural product, and although this wool is exceptionally clean, there may be some bits of vegetable matter in the wool.
- Bundled and packaged by Desert Breeze Distributing in Idaho, USA.
- Choose only the colors you need! Select individual colors, 1 ounce each, or select a collection that includes 6 colors, for a total of 6 ounces.
Clean Wool with Vibrant, Even Color Tones