- The BWW hairbrush is a full size paddle brush that is 2.5" wide (brush area) x 9" (total length) and is natural wooden bristle made from the solid wood of the Hornbeam tree, which is also known as Ironwood.
- Crafted in Germany's Black Forest at a family shop that's been making high quality hairbrushes for over 100 years.
- The wood pins are firmly set into a flexible cushioned base - thus providing the ultimate scalp massage with rounded, smooth bristles that will glide through all hair types while distributing natural oils down the hair shaft. The air hole in the cushion is the secret to allowing the brush to gently massage the scalp.
- Handle is made from beautiful beechwood native to Germany, which is FSC Certified (Forest Stewardship Council). The wood is not stained, but is only oiled for natural beauty and durability. Butterfly and "made in GERMANY" are engraved into the wood for lasting beauty.
- Brushing with a wooden brush is a refreshing and invigorating experience. Wood is naturally anti-static and will calm fly away hair. Wood also does not conduct heat, so brush will remain cool if used during blow drying. Can also be used on wet towel dried hair.
Long ago in Germany's Black Forest - home to folklore and fairy tales - a brush maker began crafting the world's finest brushes. Today, his family legacy continues in the same German village it began, under the timeless watch of the Black Forest. The family's dedication to quality has never wavered. Their selection and processing of locally grown wood for the brush handles, preparation and precision cutting of the bristles, to the completion of the final product, the generations of pride are evident in every brush.
The handle of this fine brush is made of pure, locally grown Beech wood. The Beech tree has long held the nickname "Queen of the Woods" for her stately and majestic appearance. Pieces of beech wood were believed to bring good luck and provide protection. Carefully milled, shaped, and finished to perfection by expert craftsmen, this special brush is a treasure to hold.
The rounded wood pins come from the Hornbeam tree grown in the forests of Italy and Poland. This particular wood is so hard and strong, it is also known as Ironwood.
All wood used in creating this brush have been certified as eco-friendly by the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC®), an international organization promoting sustainability and responsible management of the world's forests.
Natural Hair Care:
The rounded wood pins in the soft rubber base gently massage the scalp and increase circulation, while distributing natural oils throughout the hair. Brushing with a wooden brush is a refreshing and invigorating experience. Be sure to back brush your hair for maximum benefit. Wood is naturally anti-static and will calm fly away hair. Wood also does not conduct heat, so the brush will remain cool if used during blow drying.
Another high quality product from Desert Breeze Distributing - a name you can trust.
*Please note: Our hair brushes are guaranteed to be hygienic, in factory new condition, and completely unused. For this reason, returns on hair brushes are not accepted for any reason. If you have any questions or concerns before purchase, please contact us directly and we'll be happy to help you choose the best brush for your hair type.